Are you the sort of person who:
- takes care of everyone else first despite feeling exhausted and spent?
- wonders how much longer you can go on this way?
- has spent many years and dollars on making changes to your life yet little has changed?
If any of these ring true for you,
you’re in the right place.
Have you tried more self-help books and programs than you can count? After all, isn’t that what you’re supposed to do—help yourself—pull yourself up by your bootstraps?
The “supposed to” trap and other methods of self-judgment keep you stuck. Nothing can crush a creative life force faster than self-judgment. It can lead to resentment, stressed relationships, depression, and a long list of other issues. Been there, done that.
I want to tell you that you’re closer than you might think.
What will get you unstuck and on the road to creating meaningful changes? You have go to re-teach your family of origin, boss, partner, children, and friends how you expect to be treated. First, you have to re-learn how to treat yourself.
But, where do you begin? You have demands — a job, a family. Day in and day out, you feel trapped by the very things that sustain you.
What if there is a way to feel better AND meet your commitments?
Would you like to find out?
I love to partner with clients to:
- Discover and retire beliefs and behaviors that keep them stuck
- Identify the ways they work against themselves and help them navigate their way out of the cycle
- Liberate themselves from self-sabotage and the voices of their “gremlins”
- Fully and unapologetically inhabit their whole bodies and their lives
Today could be the day that things change.
Are you ready to be free?
Let’s have a chat to see if it makes sense to take another step. Email me today to start the conversation!
By choosing to work with me, you will learn to take all the permission and space you need to be fully yourself.