Are you the type of person who:
- feels like your life has become too tight?
- has goals, yet can’t make yourself do the work?
- is reluctant to say what’s on your mind, to your own detriment?
- has repeating patterns in your relationships and/or jobs?
- is very sensitive, empathetic, creative and/or intuitive?
If more than a few of these ring true for you,
Congratulations, and Welcome Home
You have found your place.
The “supposed to” trap is a common phenomenon. How many things do you do each day because you’re supposed to? Is your bar for yourself unreasonably high? Nothing can crush a creative life force faster. It can lead to resentment, stressed relationships, depression and other maladies. I know this from experience.
You’ve taught the people in your life how you’ll allow them to treat you — your family of origin, boss, partner, children, friends . . . and now, your relationships are strained. You know something needs to change.
But, where do you begin? You have demands — a job, a family. Day in and day out, you feel trapped by your work, a relationship or something else.
What if balance is possible?
Would you like to find out?
I love to partner with my clients to:
- Discover and retire beliefs and behaviors that keep them stuck
- Identify the ways they work against themselves and help them navigate their way out
- Liberate themselves from sabotaging, hidden patterns
- Fully and unapologetically inhabit their whole lives
Today could be the day that things change.
Are you ready to get free and own your story?
Let’s have a chat to see if it makes sense to take another step. Email me today to start the conversation!
By choosing to work with me, you will learn to take all the permission you need to become who you really are.