Are you the type of person who:
- feels like you should be more grateful for what you have?
- has tried darned near everything to feel happier and better about yourself?
- has spent many years and a fortune on self-help yet little has changed?
- wonders how you continue to function with your level of anxiety?
- feels resentment in more than a few of your relationships?
If any of these ring true for you,
you’re in the right place.
Have you tried more gurus and self-help programs than you can count? After all, isn’t that what you’re supposed to do—fix your broken self?
The “supposed to” trap and other methods of self-judgment keep you stuck. Nothing can crush a creative life force faster than self-judgment. It can lead to resentment, stressed relationships, depression and a long list of other issues. I too have traveled this road.
I want to tell you that you’re closer than you might think.
You’ve taught the people in your life how you’ll allow them to treat you — your family of origin, boss, partner, children, friends . . . and now, your relationships are strained. Something HAS GOT to change.
But, where do you begin? You have demands — a job, a family. Day in and day out, you feel trapped by the very things that sustain you.
What if there is a way to feel better AND meet your commitments?
Would you like to find out?
I love to partner with clients to:
- Discover and retire beliefs and behaviors that keep them stuck
- Identify the ways they work against themselves and help them navigate their way out the cycle
- Liberate themselves from self-sabotage and the voices of their “gremlins”
- Fully and unapologetically inhabit their whole bodies and their lives
Today could be the day that things change.
Are you ready to be free?
Let’s have a chat to see if it makes sense to take another step. Email me today to start the conversation!
By choosing to work with me, you will learn to take all the permission and space you need to be fully yourself.